Samsung Galaxy S4 Variants- Active And Duos.
How do you feel about the somewhat confirmed, Galaxy S4 Active: A rugged version of the Galaxy S4.
And the Galaxy S4 Duos- A Chinese version of the S4, with Dual Sim Functionality.
Also, what version of the S4 do you plan to get?
i9500- 1.6Ghz Exynos 5 Octa CPU, 3G HSPA+.
i9505- 1.9Ghz Snapdragon 600 CPU, 4G LTE.
SHV-300S/K- 1.8 Ghz Exynos 5 Octa CPU, 4G LTE (Korean Model.)
i9502- Dual SIM i9500. Unknown bands?
Active Rugged version. Unknown at this time if 600 or Octa CPU.
China bound- 3G Snapdragon version. China only bands.
In my opinion Samsung should of waited for the S800 Chip for the US models, I stead of using the S600 Chip.
Love to hear your version you plan to buy!
Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by SpiralBorg; 04-26-2013 at 06:57 PM.I`m alive
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Variants- Active And Duos.
Well, if I do plan to get the S4, I, like many others, would have to get the Snapdragon i9500 LTE version.
The SHV E/K300S has caught my attention though, as it has Exynos and LTE. Korea only, but could work in some country's.
Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central ForumsI`m alive
- 04-27-2013, 05:24 AM #3
- 10-25-2013, 06:41 AM #4
- By return_0 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:54 PM
- By maryhalltworound in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 47Last Post: 04-12-2013, 09:14 PM
- By deesugar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2013, 02:14 PM
- By deesugar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2013, 05:33 AM
- By mindstormer in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:19 PM