SGS4 'left side bar'
The missus has a SGS3, hence we paid a visit to AT&T today to see the SGS4. It had a bar of sorts on the left side of the screen. You could 'pull' it out, or have it hidden with a tiny arrow. Within it was a list of apps.
Curious, is this part of the OS, (android 4.2.2) or an app of sorts?
If an app, what is the name of it, etc.? Also, can one install it on the SGS3?
Thanks in advance
- 04-27-2013, 12:38 PM #2
- 04-27-2013, 12:43 PM #3
Re: SGS4 'left side bar'
Here's how to turn it off:
A way to turn off long press of back button to bring up mulitview options?
Last edited by Calidoc; 05-24-2013 at 07:20 AM.
- 04-27-2013, 01:04 PM #4
- 04-27-2013, 01:21 PM #5
- 04-27-2013, 01:24 PM #6
- 04-27-2013, 01:28 PM #8
- 04-27-2013, 01:35 PM #9
- 04-27-2013, 01:49 PM #11
- 05-24-2013, 05:46 AM #12
- 05-24-2013, 06:10 AM #13
- 08-13-2013, 01:00 AM #14
- By Ed Witles in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 02-08-2012, 09:40 AM
- By LBTRS in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2011, 03:35 PM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 10:30 AM
- By mikachu in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2010, 01:52 PM
- By mooshubob in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:47 PM