Couple issues (watchon and WiFi AC Related)

qitupx

May 16, 2010
Visit site
First off, it would appear the WatchOn app only supports two devices. It says you can add audio receivers and what not, but it never gives you the option to do such. Also, the brands are extremely limited (didn't have Panasonic as a projector brand and the TV one didn't work) bit of a disappointment.

Device also seems to have a lot of connectivity issues running on WiFi AC. It certainly is fast while it works though. It connects at 433 Mb/sec. Could be router related as this is the only AC device I have. I have an ASus Rt-ac66u. Works fine on 2.4 GHz though. I'm about 5 feet from the router FYI.

EDIT:

Ok, I lied..I figured out how to add more devices. It doesn't do it during the initial setup, but if you go to menu, settings, and tap on the room you can add more. It actually has some fairly nice options.

techy216

May 30, 2013
Visit site
First off, it would appear the WatchOn app only supports two devices. It says you can add audio receivers and what not, but it never gives you the option to do such. Also, the brands are extremely limited (didn't have Panasonic as a projector brand and the TV one didn't work) bit of a disappointment.

Device also seems to have a lot of connectivity issues running on WiFi AC. It certainly is fast while it works though. It connects at 433 Mb/sec. Could be router related as this is the only AC device I have. I have an ASus Rt-ac66u. Works fine on 2.4 GHz though. I'm about 5 feet from the router FYI.

EDIT:

Ok, I lied..I figured out how to add more devices. It doesn't do it during the initial setup, but if you go to menu, settings, and tap on the room you can add more. It actually has some fairly nice options.

Yes, it has so many new features and devices added in new version 5.0.4 and if you have any issue you can even raise ticket at the app itself..I have got many issues solved by this.

tjg312

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the same router, and using ac with it absolutely blows. There's definitely an issue with the phone. I strictly use N band now which sucks, it was part of the reason I picked this phone for the sake of futureproofing

Kojan Bovacevic

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have an issue with panasonic tv at a local coffe shop...it seems that the codes are ok...but the signal lamp should turn green when the tv is on, but it never does? Pm me if you have a solution on bojan_relja@yahoo.com
thanks, btw app is amazing...keep on trollin' with it ;)

zimmer0

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I connected to my Olevia 37" tv without an issue. Powers on the TV, however the channel/volume controls do not work? Possible solutions?