- 04-27-2013, 10:30 PM #2
- 04-27-2013, 10:32 PM #4
Re: How do I?
Go into you pull down menu and uncheck "multi-window" option
Sent from my Galaxy S 4 on Sprint...and yes, I have LTE so I don't need to hear anyone's **** about how Sprint sucks and there's no LTE
- 04-27-2013, 11:12 PM #6
- 34 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I?
You can also remove the "multi-window" tab without switching "multi-window" off.
1. Switch on the "multi-window" tab by using the pull down menu and checking "multi-window" option.
2. The "multi-window" tab will appear on the left side of the screen.
3. Hold the haptic "back" button, to the right of the "home" button, for 2 seconds.
4. The "multi-window" tab will disappear.
5. When you want it back, just hold the haptic "back" button for 2 seconds again.
Also, you can move the tab up and down the left of the screen, to your preferred position. Just tap and hold the tab, then move it.
Hope that helps.
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:53 PM
- By rcliff#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:34 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2009, 06:04 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2009, 10:45 AM
- By sgtoaf in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 04:02 AM