Notes from iPhone to Galaxy S4

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Anyone found a way to get their notes off of the iPhone notes app onto their S4.

I can email each note, but there has to be a better way.

John

Last edited by a moderator:

BKlip

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Notes from iPhone to S4

I'm about to be in the same boat and after some research, our answer - Evernote

The Gmail option.. I'm just not a fan of. Hope you're making the transition well. I'm still having a hard time giving up my iPhone 5 (and my iPad, Apple TV, MacBook Pro, etc. ecosystem)

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Used Easy Phone Transfer app and it worked.

Now I just copy and paste them into a note app I added.

John

Kha_liD

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

TheHatGuy .. more details if you don't mind.
Can you provide us with a link to Easy Phone Transfer? And what note app did you add.
thanks

kirkhere

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I had no problem using SmartSwitch to transfer my data on Win 7 x64.

Another option if you use Outlook an an Exchange server is Notes For Exchange. It allows you to sync notes directly with outlook. It provides its own notes app, doesn't work with smemo.

redrover69

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site

I tried using smartswitch on my macbook pro after I fully backed up my iphone 5. I then fired up smartswitch and plugged in my galaxy s4. Smartswitch asks me what file to open I choose my iphone it hangs then it goes to the next screen where the items are listed that you want to transfer over...however on my computer that area is all greyed out and you cant select anything. After a few minutes the application crashes and thats it!

That sucks!!!

Any help would be great!
Thanks

punky01986

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

It crashes for the first time for me too, but i restarted and it works perfectly fine. You mind want to try again.

Lily Valley

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

I tried using Samsung Smart Switch to transfer notes from my iphone to Samsung S4 & it showed transfer complete. However, I am unable to find the transferred notes/memo in my S4. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

zainashi

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

Sync all your Notes from iphone to icloud. Install Google App "Keep" in your Samsung or any other Android Phone.
Login to you gmail. account and open keep.google.com.
In next browser tab open icloud.com with your login and go to Notes section. You will find all notes available there.
Copy past all your notes one by one to keep.google.com.
Once done open keep in your mobile and all your notes will be there.
Thanks

Mikael McGrath

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

The least time consuming way for me was to take a picture of my notes, then voice them over to snote

Posted via Android Central App

heatherfed

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

Does this work for current notes and keeps formatting? I used smart switch but the formatting will take me longer to fix than rewriting

Harshesh Chopra

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
hey i am facing the same issues i can check mark all the options but not the notes one it says " the item cannot be restored to the connected device" i am trying to transfer notes from iphone 5 to note 4 .... did u find a solution?

Attachments

• upload 1.jpg
    upload 1.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze