- 25 Posts
Hot Battery Temps for S4
Coming from both the Iphone 4G and the Moto Atrix (orig) at the same time, to this phone is a dream.
I do have a question, my old Atrix could get super hot, around 105-113F. My S4 battery got around 96F today during several hours of 4G usage, although the back of the phone never felt warm at all & everything worked great.
I am using the battery app Gsam Battery Monitor Pro. When I downloaded the app, the high temp alarm was pre-set to go off @ 96.8F...is this an arbitrary number, or is this specific to the S4?
What do you guys consider "hot" for a S3/S4 type of phone?
- 04-29-2013, 05:38 PM #2
Re: Hot Battery Temps for S4
To be honest with you I would not put much store in 3rd party apps for battery temp. No matter what they say the phone will be hot more than the battery depending on what you are doing with it and using it for, I know when I talk a lot on mine it can get hot or if I text a lot much like when i use my phone for a long call or many texts and emails my battery goes down faster also. Don't go by the app and enjoy your phone.
- By tsargent347 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2011, 09:48 PM
- By evilhugbear in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:54 PM
- By Raiderspy1 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:47 AM
- By jb4kats in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2010, 10:23 AM
- By durandetto in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:58 PM