Micro USB charge cable

Kevitaka

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I've just purchased a Galaxy S4 after using iPhones for the last 5 years, so I have what I am pretty sure is a dumb question. I am used to have multiple charging cables (one at work, one in my room, one at the desktop computer), so I need to get a couple additional ones. I purchased a Rocketfish micro USB charge cable at Best Buy, but it doesn't seem to fit in my phone. Do I need to get a specific cable, or could the one I bought just be defective? And could anybody point me in the right direction of a good one I should get? Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've just purchased a Galaxy S4 after using iPhones for the last 5 years, so I have what I am pretty sure is a dumb question. I am used to have multiple charging cables (one at work, one in my room, one at the desktop computer), so I need to get a couple additional ones. I purchased a Rocketfish micro USB charge cable at Best Buy, but it doesn't seem to fit in my phone. Do I need to get a specific cable, or could the one I bought just be defective? And could anybody point me in the right direction of a good one I should get? Thanks.

They are one way fit cables, so try flipping it over. If it doesn't fit either way, then it is defective. I have a Rocketfish cable myself, and I like it. I try to stick to my Samsung cable for charging, but I will use the Rocketfish for data transfer.