1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Group text/sms from S4

Hi, Just moved from Iphone to Samsung galaxy s4 and one of the things I was able to do on the iphone is send a group text to over 100 different numbers on the iphone. I would like to know can this be done on the S4 as I have tried and it appears it will only let me group text to a maximum of 50.

Is there any good apps out there that will let me send to more than 50 in one go.

Default Re: Group text/sms from S4

wow.. lol well to be honest i've never tested the limits before of allowed group text size.. didn't know the stock app had a limit of 50.

Try out "GO SMS PRO" that has group texting, see if it has a limit or not.

ROM
    Synergy Nightly

I think the max in google voice is 5. Why would you want to spam text 100 people? Seems an awful lot like spam to me... If you are using it for advertising then use a service like
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I'm involved with a community group organisation and I regularly send out group texts. sometimes to a group of 75/76 and more times to a larger group.

Quote Originally Posted by Markie2210 View Post
    Hi, Just moved from Iphone to Samsung galaxy s4 and one of the things I was able to do on the iphone is send a group text to over 100 different numbers on the iphone. I would like to know can this be done on the S4 as I have tried and it appears it will only let me group text to a maximum of 50.

Is there any good apps out there that will let me send to more than 50 in one go.
    Try group me

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

Actually I have a question for you. I am debating between the s4 and an iphone 5 and it comes down to group texting. On the s4, can you get responses to a group text like you can on the iphone, where you can see all of the responses in one thread? Thanks for you help!

Quote Originally Posted by tanyaaa080806 View Post
    Actually I have a question for you. I am debating between the s4 and an iphone 5 and it comes down to group texting. On the s4, can you get responses to a group text like you can on the iphone, where you can see all of the responses in one thread? Thanks for you help!
    It's like iPhone

Mine always shoves them in their own thread. Why?

Download Textra. It's how the Android text app should be. It's that good.