- 05-01-2013, 09:23 PM #2
- 05-01-2013, 09:28 PM #3
- 05-01-2013, 10:12 PM #4
- 05-02-2013, 11:05 PM #5
- 05-02-2013, 11:06 PM #6
- 05-03-2013, 08:33 PM #7
- 42 Posts
Re: Is there a plastic film over the camera lens?
I took some pictures, and the photos seem fine with the plastic on, so are we supposed to take the plastic off. Will it give you better photos? And does the manual mention anything if we should keep it on or off. If it protects the lens and does not make much difference on the photos, then I will keep it on.
- 05-03-2013, 09:18 PM #8
- By Rayz321 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2013, 10:54 AM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 12-10-2012, 11:19 PM
- By atrixfll in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2012, 08:03 PM
- By KillerQ in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:40 AM
- By clockvstrain in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:03 AM