Resize Email and Calendar Widgets ?

centraldf

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Im trying to resize my work email and calendar widgets to fit on one screen as I had on my S3 but I cant seem to resize either of them to fit.
The email widget only leaves space for a narrow bar widget with it on the screen...

Anyone ????:confused:

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Can you go into the settings and select a different sized widget? You may have to remove the widget and then add it back as a different size selection. (I'm just guessing here since I don't have my S4 yet [darn you, verizon!] so forgive me if I'm not helping at all.....)

cmersman

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Im trying to resize my work email and calendar widgets to fit on one screen as I had on my S3 but I cant seem to resize either of them to fit.
The email widget only leaves space for a narrow bar widget with it on the screen...

Anyone ????:confused:

Did you have a custom launcher before?

cmersman

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
No standard stock Homescreen setup..
On s3 I had email widget set to 2 emails and calendar set to 2 appointments.
But in S4 the email will only resize to minimum of 4 emails and the calendar to 2 appointments.

I know like Nova Launcher allows for resizing of all widgets, but im not sure if thats compatible with the s4 i havent looked into it at all. I would assume it is though.

scoutbb

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I know like Nova Launcher allows for resizing of all widgets, but im not sure if thats compatible with the s4 i havent looked into it at all. I would assume it is though.

I'm using Apex Launcher and it works perfect on the S4, it allows you to resize widgets with tons of other features.