S Health PIN problems
I got my I9505 yesterday and today i spent a couple minutes trying out the S Health app. I dont know if its me being a total noob but i set a PIN in the app settings and now when I try to access the app again it obviously asks me for a PIN, I put it in.....and.....nothing happens.
There is no option to click "ok" is there any workaround/reset?
- 05-04-2013, 06:47 AM #2
- 05-06-2013, 10:22 AM #4
- 07-07-2013, 05:43 PM #5
- 07-07-2013, 07:29 PM #6
Re: S Health PIN problems
I had to clear the data too...which eliminated my history I believe...if my weight wasn't prominently displayed on the first screen, I wouldn't be as compelled to lock the app, lol...💪
•Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk •
•• Formerly "Evo_girl"
- 07-10-2013, 01:26 PM #7
- 07-19-2013, 05:40 PM #8
- 08-14-2014, 11:52 PM #9
- By mmaestro in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 25Last Post: 07-31-2013, 04:34 AM
- By teresahoes in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:16 PM
- By maxfire05#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:49 AM
- By Thorney in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:41 AM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM