1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a way to get music purchased on the play store to play in the Galaxy S4 native app?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    5,932 Global Posts

Default Re: Is there a way to get music purchased on the play store to play in the Galaxy S4 native app?

Not unless you download it. What's wrong with the Play Music app?

Default Re: Is there a way to get music purchased on the play store to play in the Galaxy S4 native app?

I don't think the adapt sound feature is enabled in the play music app. If you haven't tried it, adapt sound makes the headphones sound a lot better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JasW View Post
    Not unless you download it. What's wrong with the Play Music app?

Also the play music app's Store cached songs won't SAVE to the SD card.. which is just GARBAGE...

Some of us want to keep our songs on the SD Card.

Global Posts
    5,932 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoyouFanBoyBro View Post
    Also the play music app's Store cached songs won't SAVE to the SD card.. which is just GARBAGE...

Some of us want to keep our songs on the SD Card.
    I know it sounds like belt and suspenders, but I actually have my music BOTH on Play and on my 64GB SD card. Although I have next to nothing purchased from the Play store (I uploaded my music to Play instead), there's nothing to prevent you from downloading your music in Play to your PC from either from the website or via Music Manager, and then transferring it to the SD card.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by JasW View Post
    I know it sounds like belt and suspenders, but I actually have my music BOTH on Play and on my 64GB SD card. Although I have next to nothing purchased from the Play store (I uploaded my music to Play instead), there's nothing to prevent you from downloading your music in Play to your PC from either from the website or via Music Manager, and then transferring it to the SD card.
    Really? Cool I'll try that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

How do u get the music I brought from the playstore on my
    samsung galaxy s4 so I can listen to it