Led light a bug or planned
When I plug in charger red led will only show when screen is off. on my old evo lte it will show when screen is on or off.I leave my phone as a night clock overnight and will like to see if phone is green and fully charged. Is there a setting that I am missing
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
- 05-03-2013, 09:06 AM #2
Re: Led light a bug or planned
I think this is typical of Samsung devices. When the screen is on, you can at least see the charging indicator in the notification bar.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 05-03-2013, 09:11 AM #3
- 05-03-2013, 10:13 AM #4Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- 05-03-2013, 11:26 AM #6
- 05-03-2013, 02:36 PM #7
- 05-03-2013, 02:41 PM #8
- By Mikuro in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:23 PM
- By hittman4life in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:32 AM
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2010, 01:05 PM
- By cheeta186 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:32 PM
- By HDCPRD in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:56 AM