- 3 Posts
S Voice stops working with Jawbone Era bluetooth headset
Holding the talk button on my Jawbone headset launches S Voice as it should. At first it seems to work and responds to my commands but after about ten seconds the handset can no longer hear anything from the microphone.
I have the latest software on the headset and handset.
I've contacted Jawbone support and will see what they say. Any suggests from users here?
- 05-23-2013, 10:37 PM #2
- 02-18-2014, 12:16 PM #3
- 02-18-2014, 02:16 PM #4
Re: S Voice stops working with Jawbone Era bluetooth headset
My ERA just recently started acting the same way on phone calls as well as voice dial or phone control commands. People on the other end of my calls can hear the first two words then hear jibberish.
Jawbone tech support had me soft reset then hard reset the Era, re-pair with my phone but it didn't work. They offered me a 25% off coupon code for a new headset of my choice and said I would receive it within 24 hours...4days later and another call to jawbone and I would receive the code within 3 days...14 days later nothing.
I guess I'll buy a Bose Series 2 next.
Posted via Android Central App
- By johnj2803 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:43 AM
- By URPREY in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:09 AM
- By finanandroid in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:47 AM
- By finanandroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:47 AM
- By winnerofthegame in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:44 PM