How possible to get this phone on verizon's release day without pre-order?

remedemic

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm planning on purchasing the S4 on its release date without a pre-order. I've never purchased a phone this close to its release date.
Will it even be possible? or will it likely be sold out everywhere?

Thanks for any info.

ericinaz

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I always buy phones on release day. You will need to call the store the day before to ensure they have stock and get there before they open to wait if there is a line. I would also call a week out to make sure the store isn't making a will call list. I don't think corporate stores are allowed to make will call list but I've seen it done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
In my experience usually on release day I can nab new devices but its in the few days after that they tend to sell out once people hear about them so if u act quick you can usually nab it

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've never had any issues walking in and picking a device up on release day. I'm there anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours before they open, depending on the device.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps pretty good, since there is a growing portion of folks not bothering with the 16gb model. Not just the bubble perspective of just forums either. People are voicing their intent at stores as well.

The S3 32gb has about a 15 percent mix for the S3 at Verizon, so expect that to be higher due to the storage issue. No 32gb probably means no problem getting one at launch.

mpdofficer514

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I picked my S4 up on release day with AT&T at 5 p.m. and they had plenty left. Ive always been able to walk in on release day with my android devices. iPhone is the one that gives people fits for the first couple of weeks. You should be fine unless the store is only getting 5 or less. Lol

Sent From My Galaxy S4 Using Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there will be any problem getting one at all. Every AT&T, Best Buy around here have plenty in stock. There is nobody waiting in line for the S4 now. I'm holding out for the 32GB Verizon. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12