Hey guys I was wondering, is there any way to get a replacement battery door? Like an official one? I am planning to get the t-mobile version of the phone but I see that the sprint version doesn't have the carrier branding on it. so was wondering if there was anyplace to purchase it?
- 05-03-2013, 10:57 PM #2
Re: Battery Door?
Probably not readily available yet, but you should be able to buy them by the truckload from Amazon in short order if you like.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2Galaxy Note II stock 4.1.2
Nexus 10 stock 4.4
Oster 4093 blender (rooted, Cuervo Gold ROM)
- 05-03-2013, 11:03 PM #4
- 05-03-2013, 11:40 PM #5
- 05-04-2013, 12:03 AM #6
- By Jeremy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 89Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:54 AM
- By UTnick in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:41 PM
- By tbdaly in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:25 PM
- By cheeta186 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2010, 05:08 PM
- By zandroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 59Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:05 PM