S4 Drivers with Windows
In the past with my s3 and note 2. I had a lot of issues with getting my PCs(and my friends/familys PCs) to recognize the device(let alone the sd card inside, ugh). Has Samsung fixed this issue with the s4?
I am not trying to troll. This problem is something I found very frustrating as I use my phone as a usb drive all the time with friends PCs etc. Most other OEMs are just plug n play.
Anyone have any insight?
- 05-05-2013, 12:00 PM #2
Re: S4 Drivers with Windows
Not sure why you're concerned about this since you have a One, and not an S4. Looking for ammunition?
Anyway, I've had zero issues connecting my S3 to two different laptops and a desktop. Both of my sons have S3s and haven't had any issue connecting to their laptops. We can read our SD cards, too. I spend a lot of time on these forums, and problems connecting to the PC don't seem any more frequent with Samsung's than with any other device. So I don't think there's any issue for Samsung to fix.
- 05-05-2013, 12:06 PM #3
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:51 PM
- By jordo_99 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:09 PM
- By hjevetts in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:16 AM
- By Thoughtnaut in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2010, 07:54 PM
- By nalpakj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:48 AM