S4 Drivers with Windows
In the past with my s3 and note 2. I had a lot of issues with getting my PCs(and my friends/familys PCs) to recognize the device(let alone the sd card inside, ugh). Has Samsung fixed this issue with the s4?
I am not trying to troll. This problem is something I found very frustrating as I use my phone as a usb drive all the time with friends PCs etc. Most other OEMs are just plug n play.
Anyone have any insight?Sent from my amazingly sexy HTC One.
P.S. Just because I love my HTC One doesn't mean I hate the S4. I understand why you love it, I just love mine more.
- 05-05-2013, 11:00 AM #2
Re: S4 Drivers with Windows
Not sure why you're concerned about this since you have a One, and not an S4. Looking for ammunition?
Anyway, I've had zero issues connecting my S3 to two different laptops and a desktop. Both of my sons have S3s and haven't had any issue connecting to their laptops. We can read our SD cards, too. I spend a lot of time on these forums, and problems connecting to the PC don't seem any more frequent with Samsung's than with any other device. So I don't think there's any issue for Samsung to fix.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 05-05-2013, 11:06 AM #3
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:51 PM
- By jordo_99 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:09 AM
- By hjevetts in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2010, 07:16 AM
- By Thoughtnaut in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:54 PM
- By nalpakj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:48 AM