What is Polaris Office Viewer 5 in app manager?

dawishmaker

May 6, 2013
Visit site
doesn't provide the ability to create documents as far as I know

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it does... I was thinking the same however but I found out that you can. I would post the screen shot but I can't do it without linking it from somewhere else first. Just click the + in the top right of the screen and you can create anything you want: Word, PowerPoint, Excel or Text.

Sent from my GS4 using Tapatalk 2

BillyMichael92

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it does... I was thinking the same however but I found out that you can. I would post the screen shot but I can't do it without linking it from somewhere else first. Just click the + in the top right of the screen and you can create anything you want: Word, PowerPoint, Excel or Text.

Sent from my GS4 using Tapatalk 2

How do you open the software though. There is no app shortcut etc for it. I also cannot find the + button in the top right

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Madmike11

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
It's a slider.in view mode slide blue top bar to left push + , then in option box next to + select text box and type away.you can also pick pen to hand write. Dont forget to pick the space you want to edit first.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

GMrto

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
First go throw the Samsung Apps and download the Polaris Office from there.., I don't know if in the newest S4 come with the full Polaris Office instaled but if not go to the Samsung Apps and just download it..! :)

Last edited:

JohnF53

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I would imagine that the idea is that you pick the document you want to view then tap it. Polaris Viewer will then start. No need to start Viewer first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1