Running apps how/should I close them?
Quick question... from a beginner in Android smartphones.
Let say I play a game, then I want to quit in order to do something else.... etc
Should I just push the middle button ? Should I go in the app manager and close it? Will it close by itself at some point ?
I don't want to, at some point, have 20 apps running in the background for no reason...
- 05-04-2013, 02:30 PM #2
Re: Running apps
I always make it a habit to manually go in and close apps when I'm done from the recent apps list. I don't have the S4 so I'm not familiar with the exact route of accessing the recent app list.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 05-04-2013, 02:59 PM #4
- 05-04-2013, 03:07 PM #5
Re: Running apps how/should I close them?
I don't why but at some point during the day I clear all my recent apps. Holding the Home button.
At night before I go to bed I clear the RAM. Start fresh in the morning.
SHIFT_tapatalk 2 s4 SGH-I377M"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."
- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)
- 05-04-2013, 03:11 PM #6
- By pamon in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:26 PM
- By JDR in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
- By MacBook in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:57 PM
- By stormed in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2010, 03:41 PM
- By joek71#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-22-2009, 08:21 PM