- 101 Posts
Running apps how/should I close them?
Quick question... from a beginner in Android smartphones.
Let say I play a game, then I want to quit in order to do something else.... etc
Should I just push the middle button ? Should I go in the app manager and close it? Will it close by itself at some point ?
I don't want to, at some point, have 20 apps running in the background for no reason...
- 05-04-2013, 03:30 PM #2
Re: Running apps
I always make it a habit to manually go in and close apps when I'm done from the recent apps list. I don't have the S4 so I'm not familiar with the exact route of accessing the recent app list.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 05-04-2013, 03:59 PM #4
- 05-04-2013, 04:07 PM #5
- 05-04-2013, 04:11 PM #6
- By pamon in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:26 AM
- By JDR in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:27 PM
- By Los305 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:57 PM
- By qdroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2010, 04:41 PM
- By joek71#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-22-2009, 09:21 PM