You all crack me up...stutter

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Did not one of you watch any early reviews of this phone? There was stutter all over the place. And if you bothered to play with the phone in person you'd have noticed the same thing.
Anyway the phone is fine (I just got one for my wife yesterday), so if you're a SG fan I say get the phone and pay not attention to the man behind the "stutter curtain".

It's not my cup of tea (I'm a LG guy), but for here she loves it as who really cares how fast you can swipe screens. :)
It's a phone that no one twisted your arm and forced you to buy, so get over it already.

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Did not one of you watch any early reviews of this phone? There was stutter all over the place. And if you bothered to play with the phone in person you'd have noticed the same thing.
Anyway the phone is fine (I just got one for my wife yesterday), so if you're a SG fan I say get the phone and pay not attention to the man behind the "stutter curtain".

It's not my cup of tea (I'm a LG guy), but for here she loves it as who really cares how fast you can swipe screens. :)
It's a phone that no one twisted your arm and forced you to buy, so get over it already.

Lol a LG fan talking about problems lol.... Classic

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1