Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By j0n_8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I get the Samsung Galaxy S4 Korean version (SHV-E300K/S) in the UK?

So I have been doing some research about Samsung's new smartphone the Galaxy S4 and I found the US/UK version doesn't have an Octa-core processor, and the International version does not have 4G. I found that the Korean version of the phone has both an Octa-core processor and 4G.

I'm from the UK and in the summer many networks will be launching a nationwide 4G network, but the version of the phone they are offering either does not include 4G (International version) or an Octa-core processor (US/UK version) so I'm looking to buy a Korean version of the phone which includes both. Is there a way I can do this and if so will it operate on UK networks such as O2, Three and EE? And am I able to unlock the phone?

Any suggestions are appreciated, but PLEASE someone help me!

Yours thankfully,
    Steven

Default Re: How do I get the Samsung Galaxy S4 Korean version (SHV-E300K/S) in the UK?

I know the Korean version (SHV-E300K/S) is packed with Octa core and LTE.

However I also know that the LTE in Korea is different from the rest of world. I'm quite sure that if you bring that set (unlocked) into any other country, you will only be able to use 3G.
    Thanked by:
    Steven Brett likes this.

Default Re: How do I get the Samsung Galaxy S4 Korean version (SHV-E300K/S) in the UK?

Korean Galaxy S4 supports multi-band LTE (Band 3,5,1,7,17)

today Movistar Chile told me that they Works with 850 data and 1900 voice, it will Works OK in Chile ?

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

this version just arrive in malaysia. only few traders are selling.
    my cousin just bought one, and have no network problems at all.

I have samsung galaxy s4 korean version...some off the apps like line, viber, wechat, tango is not working on this phone,but the us version it works maybe it better to have the original one,,i hate this s4 korean version the most important apps that i want to used doesnt work..