Running armbands for GS4

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Anybody buy one yet and have an opinion on which kind to buy? I don't want to spend more than $20 on it and my only requirement is that it's adjustable and fits on your forearm and that you can use the touchscreen through the cover.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Never thought about forearm. Changing songs would be easy and it would be handy for Ingress. It might even up your S health pedometer score too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

repinphilly247

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I have a case for my GS2 which i bought from here... iArmbands - Armbands for the new samsung S4 / SIV, iPhone 5 and all Smart Phones ... I purchased a SGS4 armband as I will be getting the SGS4 when I can upgrade June 1, but the armband is on backorder (total was about $16). Received an email that it should ship in like 20 days.

I can't comment on the armband for the GS4 but the one for the GS2 is pretty nice. They also seem to have sizes large enough to fit phone with a case in it but I can't say it will definitely fit.

mkdevo

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone get an armband or belt for their GS4 yet? I'm shopping for one at the moment - not necessarily for only running but for general gym use as well. I had a Tune Belt arm band with my iPhone 4S, and it was great, but I've found myself needing access to my phone more and more at the gym (tracking workouts, changing songs, etc.) and armbands don't really provide easy access. I'm intrigued by that FlipBelt above. Anyone have one?

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I cant bring myself to run with this thing on yet. I have use an ipod with band and that gets quite sweaty during runs. Havent had any issues but makes me nervous to try the s4.
I'd like an armband for it for yardwork and walking and such though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85