Which bloatware is safe to disable??
I just wanted to make this post to see what built in apps have you disabled without having no set backs especially the ones running on system memory like Samsung push services etc... So for I've disabled svoice, travel advisor, deleted currents,and disabled lumen toolbar...
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums
- 05-07-2013, 08:18 PM #2
- 05-07-2013, 08:24 PM #3
- 05-07-2013, 08:30 PM #4
- 05-07-2013, 08:47 PM #6Most mods in forums are like the the hall monitors in school. They enjoy the power trip.
- 05-07-2013, 08:55 PM #7
Re: Which bloatware is safe to disable??
Everything that allows you to disable it is okay to disable.
I was hoping I could disable the Samsung calendar since it sucks so much, but that's one they won't allow.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
- 05-07-2013, 09:00 PM #8
- 05-07-2013, 09:47 PM #10
- By mjp9775 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2012, 12:28 AM
- By wormeyman in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
- By Officerpolabear in forum Phone WarsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:18 PM
- By gnznroses in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2010, 10:34 PM
- By TannerSD398#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2010, 01:48 AM