Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By tohio
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What lag???

Just got my update and the phone is flying. A scroll through over 200 pictures in the Gallery was smooth as butter. Well done Samsung.

Default Re: What lag???

Likewise

Sent from my ATT Galaxy S4

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I never had "lag" issues before this update.

I too could scroll though my Gallery with no issues. Strange how some folks had so many supposed issues.

Quote Originally Posted by tohio View Post
    Just got my update and the phone is flying. A scroll through over 200 pictures in the Gallery was smooth as butter. Well done Samsung.
    Do you have the international version?

Quote Originally Posted by OhAlfie View Post
    I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I never had "lag" issues before this update.

I too could scroll though my Gallery with no issues. Strange how some folks had so many supposed issues.
    Same here lol
    I was in the Gallery of my friends Note 2 I couldn't believe how slow it was compared to mine

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

I have the sprint version. Gallery is the only app that noticeably lags when opening. I did all the tweaks (ie dev options, disable s voice, etc). Phone is lightening fast, cept for the gallery. I'm thinking maybe it takes time to read the sd card? Dunno. Doesn't bug me tho.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by OhAlfie View Post

I didn't have any lag with the phone itself but when I opened the gallery it would take a little time for the thumbnails to fill in. I just checked and the real problem is probably that I have 1041 camera photos and 936 instant uploads. Wow, I had no idea, I thought I had a couple of hundred. Anyway, like I said, the gallery is instantaneous now.

- - - Updated - - -
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by 9715 View Post
    Do you have the international version?
    No, ATT 16GB version.