How to send videos on S4?

Timback

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
What is the best way to send videos from the S4? I have tried to trim the video , but it still says too large to send. I can't email or message.
Any suggestions? How is everyone else sending videos?
Thanks

Timback

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
How do they work? can you send videos to your friends from there? Why can the iPhone attach videos and the Samsung can not?
Doesn't make sense.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
How do they work? can you send videos to your friends from there? Why can the iPhone attach videos and the Samsung can not?
Doesn't make sense.

It can, but just like with iPhone (or most other phones), the video files have to be compressed for MMS . Make sure u have this setting on "Limit for MMS"

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368029017785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368029017785.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
We can, its called S beam.

sent from my S4 using motion gestures!!!!

Which is useful for the rare times you're near the person you're sending the video too...

As others said, G+ and unlisted videos on YouTube are simplest.

iPhone's can send large videos to each other because of iMessege, which sends the file through a data connection as opposed to SMS/MMS. You can send videos via MMS, though they'll be terrible quality due to file size constraints via cellular networks.

Last edited:

skiner5246

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
It can, but just like with iPhone (or most other phones), the video files have to be compressed for MMS . Make sure u have this setting on "Limit for MMS"

Yes, you can compress the video for MMS. and In fact is is there. I have a AT&T S4 and the option is in Recording Mode settings. (just like Smooth's pic.)

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I have tried this before in order to be able to send it in a message but the problem is that the quality is pretty bad. I have the settings to the highest one and still looks bad.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance