Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ayush Jha
  • 1 Post By Gruvin2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Default Best Free Android Games for Samsung Galaxy S 4

These are my favorite games. I selected the top 8 free games to share with all of s4 users. Any more funny games are welcomed to be shared at here!
    1. Cut the Rope: Time Travel
    Cut the Rope: Time Travel is a completely new adventure filled with time-traveling, candy-crunching, physics-based action! With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel!
    2. Candy Crush Saga
    Switch and match your way through more than 100 levels in this delicious and addictive puzzle adventure. Ain’t it the sweetest game ever?
    3. Temple Run 2
    With over 170 million downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2! Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. So, How far can you run?
    4. Diamond Dash
    60 action packed seconds to match as many colorful diamonds as possible. Enjoy this 5-star arcade experience as you unleash magical boosts and beat your friends’ high scores in the Weekly Tournament. With over 110million playing on Facebook and mobile, this exciting game has hit Android on the back of a lot of success and love.
    5. Into the Dead
    In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived… but for how long? Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
    6. Hill Climb Racing
    Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
    7. Fort Conquer
    Waves of monsters have evolved and are rushing towards your territory. Build up your loyal troop and train them for the battle! You must defend your own tower and conquer the opponent’s fort!
    8. Magic Alchemist Springtime
    On your Springtime journey to become the most famous and glorious alchemist you have to merge objects until you discover the final and most mysterious Springtime item!
    Thanked by 3:

Default Re: Best Free Android Games for Samsung Galaxy S 4

Im rreally surprised as to how you haven't included real racing 3!
    Sherlockm likes this.

RR3 is beautiful. Also try Dead Trigger it's great!
    madlaw1071 likes this.

Beach Buggy Blitz looks great too.

Dead Trigger's my favorite. I also have Beach Buggy Blitz and Temple Run 2, and Lep's World 2, all of which run well on my phone.

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

how big is the game RR3 , this is the info from playstore SIZE
    6.4M
    thx

My 5 year old loves Angry Birds and a couple other random games, but as an adult, I've never understood why anyone about the age of say 12 wants to play these games on a phone (or other device). I've tried a few, and they usually bore me to tears after a few minutes.

As a cricket lover, I felt "Group play Cricket" game to be of fun. Group play feature allows you to challenge your friends and prove yourself.