This section, going forward

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Kevin, I also wanted to say that regardless that the stickies are on a different page, I'm loving the new app.
I might not even use taptalk anymore as a result....that is how much I enjoy the AC app.

I do wish that there was a way to upload pics like on taptalk. Maybe I just cant find the way to do it yet if it is an option.

Posted via Android Central App using motion gestures on my S4

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry Kevin, I also wanted to say that regardless that the stickies are on a different page, I'm loving the new app.
I might not even use taptalk anymore as a result....that is how much I enjoy the AC app.

I do wish that there was a way to upload pics like on taptalk. Maybe I just cant find the way to do it yet if it is an option.

Posted via Android Central App using motion gestures on my S4

Still many features to be added, and trust me when I say the forums team is pushing hard to be better than Tapatalk.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I run a forum as well (alpinezone.com) and i didn't really see all that many problems on this s4 section anyway. who cares if people are comparing the s4 with the one or whatever else. Everyone for the most part seems really civil here.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Ah well, this sucks...

The ridiculous arguments on these forums were so entertaining. Without these it will be too boring for me. Goodbye.

Tom

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae