are you using your new sensors?

Kegman

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
just curious, anyone using their new sensors or they just kind of a throw away feature?

Galaxy-S4-Sensor-Graph-648x650-458x460.jpg

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Air gestures I use daily! Love it so much!
S-Health not as much as I thought, but might be different when the scale is released and I start getting into my workout routines

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
just curious, anyone using their new sensors or they just kind of a throw away feature?

http://cdn.theunlockr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Galaxy-S4-Sensor-Graph-648x650-458x460.jpg

Air View and Air Gesture? Definitely. S Health? Everyday. I started using S Health just to know it for my review and I kind of got hooked on it. I work out everyday and for whatever reason, documenting it and keeping track of what I'm eating has been less annoying than I thought it would be. I got used to using the proximity sensor for just raising the phone to my ear to make calls back when I had the S3.

That's about it. The Smart Stay/Scroll options work for the most part, but I haven't found any real use for them.

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Air Gestures absolutely. The people look all confused at the gym when I wave past a song on my playlist. And for the text/email preview. The weather here has been horrid so I havent been able to use the S-health but hopefully soon.

chefmbeland

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I try to use S Healths pedometer but it constantly removes hundreds of steps at a time. Does this happen to anyone else?

Posted via Android Central App

Loozpatienz

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, mine doesn't seem to be counting correctly, and at times seems to lose steps that had already been counted. I went on a five mile hike the other day and it only counted about 1200 steps.

Send from my Galaxy S4 using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Use nearly all of them. Love using my GS4 as a universal remote. My only complaint is that some of them need a bit of enhancement as some take a bit of time to start and the WhatsOn app doesn't pick my Directv DVR subscription channels like Starz.

Sent Via My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

skiner5246

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Identical experience. Samsung should continue refining those features.

Posted via Android Central App
Agreed. I have been using air gesture and the S-health pedometer daily. I'll place my phone on my desk at work, when I get a call I just wave my hand and when it automatically goes to speaker phone is just badass! But S-scroll? Just can't get it to work for me, so it's turned off. Maybe it's because I wear glasses? Not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress