Premium type games

BillyMichael92

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm a bit bored of all the free games on the play store. Does anyone know of any good games which you would describe as premium etc

For example I like shadow gun. Really nice game with good graphics and gameplay.

I'm also interested if u play any mmo's on your device

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried dead trigger? Its a free game but it was pretty premium in my opinion compaired to some of the games they have out there.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

patelkedar91

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious too.

The S4 can run everything the Play Store offers -- what are you playing?
Please no Temple Run! Something with enticing gameplay/story alongside some cool graphics (doesn't have to be intricate) would be nice!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Catch is the Gameloft, EA and GTA games range from 1.3 to 2.2GB installed. The storage issue does not seem to fit as far as the 16gb version. 9 gb is low for those out of the gate.

BillyMichael92

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Yeah the memory issue is a problem for me. I have recently been playing arcane legends which is decent mmo

I haven't played dead trigger but assume it would be better with a game pad

Is there no possible ways to store game files on an SD card?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah the memory issue is a problem for me. I have recently been playing arcane legends which is decent mmo

I haven't played dead trigger but assume it would be better with a game pad

Is there no possible ways to store game files on an SD card?

I imagine it'd be pretty bad*** on a game pad. As for storing games on sd cards, I've heard of people rooting and tricking their phones into thinking the sd card is internal memory, but I don't know how that'd work or if it even would. Sorry :-(

Posted via Android Central App