- 54 Posts
Charging cable died.
I just had to replace my cable at the Sprint store. The wall part was fine. The micro USB cable was missing one of the five prongs. I was suprised when the customer service Rep. Gave me a HTC cable. The nest the came with the first HTC evo. I didn't complain, seeing. Only had good luck with does chargers. Only bad thing is the cable is black and not white. But seeing how quickly the white cable was turning black, I think I might of made out.
Sent from my Galaxy S4
- 05-09-2013, 04:57 PM #2
- By SFGiants 2010 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:39 PM
- By prim8 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:23 PM
- By BoostedGT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2010, 12:40 PM
- By pkoerber in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:00 AM
- By Prospekt in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:00 PM