- 1 Posts
Missing emails on S4
I have set up my google apps account (not regular gmail, but rather google apps for business account) on my new S4. Previously had the HTC 4G. everything worked fine.
things seemed to be fine, except i'm not seeing 10 emails on the S4 that are in my inbox when i log on to my computer. the odd thing is, both the phone and my web browser on the computer show 23 unread emails. however, my computer shows 48 emails total in my inbox, while the S4 shows only 38. i have both the "download all" emails set, and the "show all" emails set on the phone, and have them properly sorted. have no idea why i'm not seeing 10 of them on the phone. any ideas?
- 05-24-2013, 10:36 AM #2
- 05-24-2013, 11:22 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Missing emails on S4
Hey, I think you are missing 10 emails because they are dated far back.
If you go into the settings in the email app, then click on your account, then go under period to sync email and make sure you have "All" selected rather than a specific time period.
Hope that works!
- By Ret.Lt-SA in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2014, 11:50 AM
- By TaeKwonDonkey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2010, 05:11 PM
- By rd2kdreams in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2010, 12:29 AM
- By jaglaw in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2009, 07:13 AM
- By roguephoenix#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 10:49 AM