Car Holder needed!
I will doing a fair bit of traveling by car in July.
I am looking for a decent holder that will hold my S4 horizontally, still allowing me to have it plugged into the car charger so I can use the Navigation software while I drive.
Just looking for a good BASIC holder that will suction cup/stick to window/dashboard and hold the phone.
- 05-11-2013, 05:33 AM #2
- 05-11-2013, 08:07 AM #3
- 05-11-2013, 08:16 AM #4
Car Holder needed!
I always use the iottie car holder. It holds many different devices unlike the pro clip ones that are specifically made for your device but cost more. The iottie holds firm still leaves the option to plug your phone in. Here's a link.
iOttie Easy One Touch XL Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2
It will also accommodate any case as well
- 05-11-2013, 08:27 AM #5
- 05-11-2013, 09:20 AM #6
Re: Car Holder needed!
Clingo is nice and simple. It's what I use.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By michschu1 in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:08 PM
- By mistermsk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 02:11 PM
- By crogs571 in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 10-20-2010, 06:22 PM
- By Foppa in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 08-24-2010, 08:11 PM
- By crogs571 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 41Last Post: 07-04-2010, 09:42 PM