Galaxy S4 Root Roms and Tricks

TCaRRtel

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I recently rooted my S4 and with that have added cool features like wireless tether, emojis, all apps for multi-view, blocked ads and fonts. (If you need to know how to do any of them, let me know.)

Anyways, I'm curious as to what features other people have added to their newly rooted devices. Also, I'm looking for a way to make the screen go to sleep without a lame widget or pressing the power button. (Possibly a gesture). Please tell me if you know of a way to do this.

Thanks.

Andyni999

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Can you please the link the file you used to root your galaxy s4 and maybe some simple instructions, thanks !, also once rooted how did you get any app in multi window ?

TCaRRtel

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Decide whether you want to use TWRP or CWM then go to galaxys4root.com and find the post that matches your device. Then just follow the instructions and/or video. For multi-window download an app in the Play store called Samsung multi-window manager by BJB, Inc. That'll allow you to do any app

iamchanel

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I recently rooted my S4 and with that have added cool features like wireless tether, emojis, all apps for multi-view, blocked ads and fonts. (If you need to know how to do any of them, let me know.)

Anyways, I'm curious as to what features other people have added to their newly rooted devices. Also, I'm looking for a way to make the screen go to sleep without a lame widget or pressing the power button. (Possibly a gesture). Please tell me if you know of a way to do this.

Thanks.

Can you view emojis everywhere? Twitter? Instagram? etc? I left iPhone 5 and I really miss it

TCaRRtel

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I can. Honestly I don't remember how I did it though. I know you have to flash DroidSansFallback font and the stock emoji keyboard and you'll be good to go

Gee17

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I can. Honestly I don't remember how I did it though. I know you have to flash DroidSansFallback font and the stock emoji keyboard and you'll be good to go

Can u please find out how u did it. I've been having trouble with my emojis. Please help

Gee17

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

Can u please find out how u did it. I've been having trouble with my emojis. Please help

TCaRRtel

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
What Android version are you running? Emojis were sort of an old problem that got solved for me with an update. I'm not even rooted anymore.