- 05-11-2013, 02:02 PM #2
- 1,997 Posts
Re: Anyone had a go at overclocking yet?
Need a kernel that will allow this or a modified stock ROM that allows us to tweak the CPU settings. Development is in its infancy and I haven't seen a lot of things yet. Some stuff on xda but nothing I'm willing to try right now.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central ForumsMobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Other devices: iPad Mini
The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
- 05-11-2013, 02:09 PM #3
- 06-18-2013, 04:27 AM #4
- By shaneneff in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2013, 06:27 PM
- By brnc in forum HTC OneReplies: 22Last Post: 06-10-2013, 12:55 AM
- By Saepak in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:18 AM
- By generous in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:56 AM
- By 717200 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:01 AM