Real Racing 3 Not compatible with S4!!!

Vipin vijay

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hii...

One of ma all time favorites real racing 3 , seems to be incompatible with S4. I m having the unlocked Octa core version (GT19500). Whenever i open it up @ app store it says Device isnt compatible?? Any Clues ??
Code:
[IMG width="900" height="1600"]http://i43.tinypic.com/331ftza.png[/IMG]

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
send an email to the developer, probably won't help since it is EA. I'm sure they are working on making it compatible, but might not be ready for prime time yet. Probably just testing it to make sure it works perfect on the S4. Or possibly the octa core is causing problems with RR3? Or being EA they may never make it work and just make you wait for RR4.

adam1314#IM

May 7, 2013
Visit site
It works on my S4 but I have the att version. This must only be an issue with the international version? That sucks though because it is a great game. And you would think with the popularity of the S4 it is only a matter of time before EA will support it.

Posted via Android Central App

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
At a guess...because the SGS4 int. Variant isn't supported in the States, the device ID is telling Google play to tell you its incompatible... rather than it actually being incompatible. See if you can get EA to send you the .apk for the game, its FTP so they shouldn't have a problem with it....then you h can just side load it! I have tons of experience with lazy developers not updating device Id for perfectly working apps...I owned the EVO LTE for the last year :p...and despite the HTC One being compatible...the EVO always lagged behind getting support through play store.

Sent from my Galaxy S 4 on Sprint...and yes, I have LTE so I don't need to hear anyone's **** about how Sprint sucks and there's no LTE

edsdroid

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Upload the real racing 3 apk to google drive (on a device it downloads to of course). Then open google drive on your s4 open and install (this works on my s2 which Google play says isn't compatible with real racing 3)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol