- 23 Posts
Bluetooth signal strength
Anyone noticed S4's bluetooth signal is much weaker than iPhone's? I have four bluetooth headsets/headphones and they all get staticky & lose connection at around 10 ft. I used to get 20 ~ 30 ft with iPhone. Is there a way to boost S4's bluetooth signal?
- 08-16-2013, 04:33 PM #2
- 41 Posts
Re: Bluetooth signal strength
Have you had any luck with this? I was looking at getting a Bluetooth to auxiliary adapter for my home theater to stream music from my phone to my amp via Bluetooth....but I wondered how strong the S4's signal was prior to making the purchase. Based on your post, it sounds like it isn't that good...
- By shiroiusagi in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2012, 08:54 AM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2012, 11:16 AM
- By mscalero in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:21 PM
- By skitbraviking in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:38 AM
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2009, 03:22 PM