Any way to silence incoming call on screen?
I know that I can press the volume button or power button in order to silence an incoming call ringtone.
I also know about the flip to silence feature, but that only works when the phone is lying on a surface.
Is there a way to do this when the phone is in my hand for example? I have a case that covers the side buttons so I need an onscreen option to do this quickly.
Thank you kindly.
- 05-12-2013, 09:08 AM #2
- 05-12-2013, 09:09 AM #3
- 05-12-2013, 10:25 AM #4
Re: Any way to silence incoming call on screen?
I tried to flip it while holding it in my hand just now and it worked! Thanks!!
Thank you All for your replies.
- 05-12-2013, 11:44 AM #6
- By piczon1983 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:13 PM
- By J0LL3Y in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:37 PM
- By rorkin in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:10 PM
- By AFirefighter in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2011, 04:17 PM
- By Mikooster in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2010, 07:06 PM