Any way to silence incoming call on screen?
I know that I can press the volume button or power button in order to silence an incoming call ringtone.
I also know about the flip to silence feature, but that only works when the phone is lying on a surface.
Is there a way to do this when the phone is in my hand for example? I have a case that covers the side buttons so I need an onscreen option to do this quickly.
Thank you kindly.
- 05-12-2013, 08:08 AM #2
- 05-12-2013, 08:09 AM #3
- 05-12-2013, 09:25 AM #4
Re: Any way to silence incoming call on screen?
I tried to flip it while holding it in my hand just now and it worked! Thanks!!
Thank you All for your replies.
- 05-12-2013, 10:44 AM #6
- 174 Posts
- By piczon1983 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2012, 02:13 PM
- By J0LL3Y in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2012, 08:37 PM
- By rorkin in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:10 AM
- By AFirefighter in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2011, 03:17 PM
- By Mikooster in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:06 PM