Touchwiz stock dialer app.

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Tired of samsung's clunky stock dialer app? Well, look no further as I have found a perfect substitute. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ImNvbS5tb2Rvb2h1dC5kaWFsZXIiXQ&token=26xJA4Qo.. . The app is called ex dialer, its super fast and fluid, it even has a touchwiz theme if you care about unified design language. :) Enjoy. One more thing, it also has that swipe right for message and left to call feature.

Posted via Android Central App

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I've never switched to 3rd party dialers. Does the app handle incoming calls as well? Is it as easy as switching from stock messaging apps?

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure I understand what you mean by handling incoming calls. :eek: I have it set as default and it has permanently replaced the stock dialer app. :) It has everything the stock dialer has plus the smoothness. :) And you can easily switch back to the stock one if you don't like it.

Posted via Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I never liked the Samsung stock dialers. But I will admit, I never looked for anything different either. So I checked this out and I happen to like it...ALOT! Thanks!