off Topic: AndroidCentral App for S4

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I installed this new app when it was released last week but I cannot find a way to download wallpapers. It seems like I am missing some tabs?

Thanks for any info.

-Rich

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I installed this new app when it was released last week but I cannot find a way to download wallpapers. It seems like I am missing some tabs?

Thanks for any info.

-Rich

Do you have the wallpaper tab at all? When I look at the wallpaper section I have a little icon on the top that lets me set it without needing to download. I'm on the One, though, and not S4 so maybe it's different....

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hit the 'Back' button on the top, left corner (it usually says 'Home' right next to Lloyd). That should open a list of places to go, and you should find Wallpapers right under Podcasts.

Corey Pollock

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind, I had installed the Android Central Forums app. Do I need both apps?

Sorry about that...

-Rich

Hello Rich!

I just downloaded the Android Central - The App! and I found the wallpapers in there. If you continue to swipe to the right it will show you Home, Forums, Video, etc. and Wallpapers is one of those tabs.

Hope this helps!

- Corey

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You don't 'need' both apps, but I think right now the Forums app does have more functionality than the main app on that respect (being, Forums). But I might be wrong, I never downloaded the Forums one...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21