Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T S4 useable on Verizon?

If Verizon doesn't offer the 32gb I was seriously thinking about switching to AT&T. I still have unlimited data so it's huge to lose that. My question is if there is an unlocked AT&T S4 can it be used on Verizon's network?

sent from CletuS the almighty S3

Default Re: AT&T S4 useable on Verizon?

No it wouldn't work, plus Verizon wouldn't allow it even if you could technically use it on their network.

Nope. Different technology

Quote Originally Posted by LdotAdot13 View Post
    If Verizon doesn't offer the 32gb I was seriously thinking about switching to AT&T. I still have unlimited data so it's huge to lose that. My question is if there is an unlocked AT&T S4 can it be used on Verizon's network?

sent from CletuS the almighty S3

Not looking too good for us getting a 32GB, but after testing the S4 out more, I notice the S3 is faster with the UI and no lag issues. Apps open and play just as fast as well. I am sure a firmware update will be released to make the S4 smoother, but for now the S3 is IMO better in that regard. The display though is where the S4 is better in all regards. That said, I wonder if the higher res on the S4 is part of the speed issue, but the One is okay there.

Well, that is my spin for now This will get me by until if when ever VZW releases a 32GB. It would probably take a LOT of customer pressure for it to happen.