- 4 Posts
Kies sync music to S4 issue
Just got the S4 and love it. Coming from iphone 4 and itunes. I have had android tablets so I am familiar.
I got all my music converted to mp3 and put on my phone. Downloaded Kies to use as a sync.
When I synced the music on my phone in the way I thought was correct I ended up with two copies of each song on my phone. I deleted all copies and figured it was just because it was the first time.
Tried again so I could get some albums I downloaded directly to my phone in the last few days to my the Kies library for back up. Again, I get two copies of each song.
I don't doubt this is my newbie user error but it is quite frustrating!
For Target Device I have "internal memory" chosen.
For Select Library or Music Folder I have folder Music chosen.
Any ideas or help for a newbie?
- 05-23-2013, 07:40 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Kies sync music to S4 issue
I have copied all my music from PC to my galaxy s4 using Kies but I have some album songs duplicated in Kies library and I have deleted them on the phone using DupeOut
Then when I connect my phone to Kies it syncs the music from Kies library to my phone copying again the songs I have deleted on my phone
How can I get Kies to delete the songs I have deleted from the phone in the Kies library? I mean to keep songs from phone when syncing
- By looopson in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:24 PM
- By looopson in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2013, 02:24 AM
- By Deweys Droid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:15 PM
- By vincey2kr1 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 10Last Post: 09-02-2010, 07:28 PM
- By JohnMcClane#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:11 AM