iOS to Android - PDF

Dayanan Baptist

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
So I am one of the folks who left iOS in favor for Android, and I am so glad I did it!
One thing though I am struggling a little bit with is finding a epub/pdf reader for Android that works the same way as iBooks on iOS.
I want to be able to change pages the natural way instead of scrolling down like a Word document. I also want to be able to turn down the brightness and maybe highlight some of the text as well.

Hope somebody can help me!
- Dayanan

BattleShip10

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
So I am one of the folks who left iOS in favor for Android, and I am so glad I did it!
One thing though I am struggling a little bit with is finding a epub/pdf reader for Android that works the same way as iBooks on iOS.
I want to be able to change pages the natural way instead of scrolling down like a Word document. I also want to be able to turn down the brightness and maybe highlight some of the text as well.

Hope somebody can help me!
- Dayanan

Go to the Playstore and check out Ebooka PDF Viewer. It's free and should do what you want.

Berry_Pink

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
ebooks reader - night mode/ brightness adjustment and page turn by swiping
ibooks reader - ngiht mode font adjustment, page turn
google books - brightness can be toggled up and down, two page spread with turning page animation in landscape mode, 1 page in vertical mode, lets you adjust font size and type, automatically cleans up pdfs with bad print, keeps your place in the book, share function
moon+ reader - this would be perfect for you but it doesnt read pdfs only epubs, bookmark, highlight, annotation, dictionary, share, online backup and restore - via Dropbox - and sync reading positions between phones and tablets. fine tune brightness by sliding your finger up and down the screen, turn page animation
bluefire reader - highlight and copy text, page turns like a book, doesnt mention anything about brightness