- 05-14-2013, 07:36 PM #2
- 05-14-2013, 07:51 PM #3
- 05-14-2013, 08:29 PM #4
- 05-14-2013, 08:48 PM #5
Re: Charging on laptop (usb)
Cheap cables either work, or they won't at current this low.
The USB connection from your computer has 500 mA or 1/2 an amp. The plug in charger that came with your phone is 2000 mA or 2 amps. More oomph so speak, and will charge your device much faster. Both work just fine, it would time vs convenience.Never motivate an id10t because after that you will have a motivated id10t. See troll...
- By Taz420NJ in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2012, 01:38 PM
- By bigunclephil in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2011, 09:52 PM
- By HeyBob in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2011, 07:56 PM
- By aanasa in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:09 PM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:02 PM