Anyone transfer their apps and data with Helium to their S4??

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Sync doesnt work on Verizon's Note 2... so I am left with Helium. Curious if anyone tried it to move from one phone to the S4... if so, how did it go???

MichaelBR

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying. I have Helium on phone and desktop (Win XP), installed drivers, phone connected as PTP, but phone (system) won't detect an application to connect to (asks for SP3, WM 10, etc), Helium on phone and desktop don't detect each other.

It must be a driver issue, so despite having installed the Samsung drivers linked at Clockwork Mod's page, I'm installing Kies now to see if that helps (it's the only way I found to get drivers from Samsung for the S4).

I hope that does the trick. Or else I might have to try Windows Media Player 10 as well, and see if that somehow makes any difference.

I'm looking forward to get this going. I don't plan rooting my phone right now, as I'm waiting at least for the OTA updated from Samsung to install apps to the SD. No root, no Titanium Backup, so I need another tool. Helium is it.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I've done it 3x already. Worked like a charm. Make sure you download the drivers

Posted via Android Central App

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a problem with helium working also. I can get it working, but it is not seeing all the apps that I backed up. only about 1/3 of my apps show as available to restore, even through it backed up all of them.

pitpass06

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Helium will only backup apps that are stored on your phone, not any ones that are stored on your SD card. If you have the option available, move any apps possible to your phone memory and then try backing up again. I am still trying to restore my data to my T-Mobile S 4 with no luck yet. :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781