- 1 Posts
Question about customizing Galaxy S4 Homescreen
Hello all, I've been looking for an answer to this, but I don't even know what things are called in order to search for answers.
I just got an S4, and I'm looking for a way to get rid of the indicator above the bottommost icons. It shows the home page with little dots to the side for all the other pages. It takes up enough space to add an entire row of icons, it seems to me. And it's rather useless. I know what page I'm on. I'd love to claim this real estate without hacking my rom or doing anything crazy.
Any ideas or solutions? And what do you call that indicator? I don't even know the name of it to aid my searching.
- 05-15-2013, 03:14 PM #2
Re: Question about customizing Galaxy S4 HomescreenMobile Devices: S6 Edge, iPhone 6 plus
Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Other devices: iPad Mini
- 05-15-2013, 03:31 PM #3
- 05-15-2013, 03:38 PM #4
- 05-15-2013, 03:45 PM #5
- 05-15-2013, 03:48 PM #6
- By GiantJay in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:09 AM
- By ekinnyc in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2012, 02:53 PM
- By guapo131 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2012, 09:14 AM
- By CarryMe in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:16 AM
- By raptorstv in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:54 PM