- 31 Posts
Bluetooth to PC
Does anyone know how to connect the Galaxy to a PC's bluetooth? I have bluetooth built into my motherboard. Will it help me transfer images?
Edit: In Windows 8 I just typed Bluetooth and it gave an option find a device. Selected my galaxy and sent a code to both confirmed on both. And in the Windows 8 desktop tray there's a right click option for receive a file Just send it from your gallery.
Last edited by ashkir; 05-16-2013 at 12:33 PM.
- By Trentoncc24 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2012, 10:48 AM
- By XStroX in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 16Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:42 PM
- By leetlock in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2010, 10:00 AM
- By Argent in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2010, 07:31 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:29 AM