Google+ notification light different color

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
So i just noticed this not even 5 minutes ago. I saw that i had a notification on my phone because of the LED light, but the light was flashing more of a light blue/light purple color. Rather than the deep blue that it normally shows. No i do not have any application installed to change the color, and yes i've checked multiple times.

I thought for a moment that my light may be malfunctioning so i plugged it in to check the red and it was fine, and then sent myself an email and i still got the deep blue color as i normally expect.

So my question, does anyone here have this different color for G+ notifications on their S4?

Solariis

May 8, 2013
Visit site
So i just noticed this not even 5 minutes ago. I saw that i had a notification on my phone because of the LED light, but the light was flashing more of a light blue/light purple color. Rather than the deep blue that it normally shows. No i do not have any application installed to change the color, and yes i've checked multiple times.

I thought for a moment that my light may be malfunctioning so i plugged it in to check the red and it was fine, and then sent myself an email and i still got the deep blue color as i normally expect.

So my question, does anyone here have this different color for G+ notifications on their S4?

The stock android notification LED colors I've observed so far are dark blue, light blue, green, and red. If you're wanting to customize it more, downloaded any 3rd party LED notification apps such as Lightflow or Light Manager.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
The stock android notification LED colors I've observed so far are dark blue, light blue, green, and red. If you're wanting to customize it more, downloaded any 3rd party LED notification apps such as Lightflow or Light Manager.

Naw, not looking to change colors. Just wanted to make sure the lighter blue color was normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463