MMS issues

ohsnapsitsLE

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I just came off of the HTC Sensation to the S4. I never keep the data option enabled all day because of the battery drain, plus I just manually update all my sync'd apps anyway so there's no need for it to drain my battery & use up my pre paid credits at the same time.

My problem is this. With the HTC Sensation is when I would go to either send or receive an MMS I wouldnt have to have my data connection permanently on. It would automatically enable the connection to send or recieve the incoming MMS, download the pic for me then automatically disconnect it when it was done. No muss no fuss. The GS4 does not automatically enable data to retrieve ur messages, you instead get a little download button in ur text you have to click. Is there anyway to make it like the HTC Sensation? Iam on T-mobile. Thank youu .

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I use go sms pro and I don't get that download button, also I can save pictures so much easier and pitch to zoom without even saving it. I am on tmobile as well.

cokl

May 8, 2013
Visit site
i wanted to enable the download button, so i:

went into messaging, hit the left soft button (menu button?) > settings > find auto-retrieve and put a check in there (I unchecked because i wanted to get the download button)

hopefully that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084