Downloads/Saves to SD Card (not taken with camera)

amarano

May 6, 2013
Visit site
ive searched a lot but cannot find any conclusive answers. I have some questions concerning the SD card maybe someone can help me with.

-Keep in mind i have the setting turned on where videos and pictures taken with the camera save directly to the SD card.

1. Is there a way to get my screenshots saved directly to the SD card?
2. Is there a way to get my picture downloads (from text and internet) saved directly to the SD card?

and 3. I have photos from my iPhone saved on my PC that I would like to move to my SD card. I would like to create a folder called iPhone on it. and move the photos I want into this folder so it is viewable on my Galaxy. What is the best way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
ive searched a lot but cannot find any conclusive answers. I have some questions concerning the SD card maybe someone can help me with.

-Keep in mind i have the setting turned on where videos and pictures taken with the camera save directly to the SD card.

2. Is there a way to get my picture downloads (from text and internet) saved directly to the SD card?

and 3. I have photos from my iPhone saved on my PC that I would like to move to my SD card. I would like to create a folder called iPhone on it. and move the photos I want into this folder so it is viewable on my Galaxy. What is the best way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

1. No
2. Nope
3. Hook S4 up to computer and it will show your phone and SD card. Click and drag photo folder to your SD card. Done.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for your help.

1. I don't think so.
2. If you are using the default browser you can set the default location of the downloaded pics. :)
3. I also don't know (sorry about that).

Hope this helps you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc