How to take a Screenshot Tip
Not sure if this was present on the S3 or not but figured i'd share.
But for anyone who didn't know. if you put the side of your hand on the front of your phone (be sure to not touch the screen to confuse it with a touch) and slide it to the left or right off the screen.
This will take a screenshot of your current screen. it'll take some practice but its so much easier than pressing two buttons at once.
You also have to have Air Gestures turned on.
Hope this helps someone here!
- 05-17-2013, 04:37 PM #2
Re: How to take a Screenshot Tip
Yup, it's on the S3 with the newer update (it even made it's way to the S2's JellyBean update!), but it was originally found on the Note 2 quite 'handy' (see what I did there? Huh? Huh? Don't throw eggs at me, please )
- 05-17-2013, 04:47 PM #4
- 05-21-2013, 09:46 AM #5
- 05-21-2013, 04:19 PM #6
- 05-21-2013, 04:59 PM #8
- By asexymind in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 11:04 AM
- By atl10pnr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2011, 07:24 PM
- By jcibrian in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:34 PM
- By Terrigno in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:19 PM
- By shadowgod in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:40 PM